Wednesday, May 26, 2010

new blacklist royals album came out yesterday...

I want to write up how I feel about the new Blacklist Royals album "Semper Liberi" (available on iTunes or in physical formats from various places, including their label Paper + Plastick but I need to listen to it a little more before I feel I can truly write something that I feel fits it well. I will say that this is not something I can easily say happens often. I can traditionally get a good feel for something right off the bat and to me this feels like mid-west punk laced with some street punk and then tossed with a little new jersey care of The Gaslight Anthem.

If that does not get you interested in listening (which it should), check our this video. Makes me want to play with fireworks...


No comments:

Post a Comment