Saturday, July 17, 2010

finally someone created exactly how i feel about 3OH3!

there is a stupid trend right now in "punk" music (I am not going to go into sub-genres) where people think that it is "Cool" to put out these jokey, fucking dumb rap rock albums that talk about getting wasted or how much partying they can do. I hate it. I hope it dies a very rapid death, because honestly, I do not even want to hear it's last dying breath.

Current.tv is pretty much known for weirdo hipster indie clips that are created by viewers or just for people with short attention spans. I watch it occasionally and sometimes there are some legitimate things on there. I think it is a cool concept that has kind of gotten distorted about 60% of the time thanks to people constantly thinking they are cooler and more "independent" than the rest of us.

Ok, so now that you have read 2 things that make almost no sense, check out the below video as 3OH3!, one of the worst (best?) examples of this retarded rap-punk trend and its stupid clothes etc, getting a musical intervention. I hope they see it and take note.

No comments:

Post a Comment