Monday, August 30, 2010

a list of things you should listen to in no real order of any type wahtsoever

It is Monday, I spent the last week in Baltimore for work, and I kind of do not want to do anything work-related today. So, here is a list I am making with no discernible theme or any real reason other than i feel like spreading some musical goodness around (with handy links to albums as well). This is by no means a top list of my favorite stuff, more like a list of things I have been listening to the last few days

frontier(s)- "There will be no miracles hereThere Will Be No Miracles Here"


The Gaslight Anthem (anything you can get your hands on)
American Slang [+Digital Booklet]The '59 SoundSeƱor And The Queen [Ep]Sink Or Swim -

The Lawrence Arms - Also anything you can find, but start with "The Greatest Story Ever Told"
The Greatest Story Ever Told

Lucero - Anything works, but start with "Nobody's Darlings"
"Nobody's Darlings

Sundowner - "we chase the waves" and "Four One Five two"
We Chase The WavesFour One Five Two

Sparta - "Threes" "Porcelain" "Wiretap Scars"
ThreesPorcelainWiretap Scars

Taking back Sunday - "live from Orensanz"
Live From Orensanz

The Menzingers - "Chamberlain Waits"
Chamberlain Waits

Dan Padilla (see my post from yesterday)

Iron Chic (see my older post)

I feel like i should keep going, but this really works for me as a list of things that are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment