Wednesday, October 13, 2010

surprise of the week

(sorry for the lack of any real content lately, I pretty much hate my job right now and it is sucking my soul out)

So, I have talked, I think, about RED CITY RADIO and how great they are as a band. Well, yesterday, I got a cool surprise of finding out that they released an EP while we are waiting for their new full-length to come called "Spinning in circles is a gateway drug."

I downloaded it on my iphone before leaving work and I have since listened to the 3 tracks back to back every instant that I have listened to music today. It is that damn good. Think Hot Water Music if they started today. A little less dense sounding, more jangly, definitely awesome

Check out both of their albums by clicking the album covers below.

Spinning In Circles Is A Gateway DrugTo The Sons & Daughters Of Woody Guthrie

No comments:

Post a Comment