Tuesday, October 5, 2010

There is a ton of new music this week

I am kind of having buyers remorse for buying the new Chiodos album, especially since there is so much good new music out today.

Don't get me wrong, it is a great album, but it is not really what I am into listening to right now. I dunno, they have a new singer, formally of Yesterday's Rising, which was a great band and it is definitely a step above anything they did with Craig Owens. It is a solid album that has more depth than what they have previously created. The vocals have much more power. Craig was a more soaring sound, while this has more impact. It sounds important, I just can't get into it today. Maybe today is just a bad day for that kind of music for me.

Below is a list of other things I want to check out/purchase
Corin Tucker Band1,000 Years

The Creepshow
They All Fall Down

J. Roddy Walston and the Business
J Roddy Walston And The Business

No comments:

Post a Comment