Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Against Me! ep "I was a teenage anarchist" is out early

iTunes and Amazon mp3 have the new Against Me! ep out 2 weeks early. Freakin' iTunes has it for $5.16 and Amazon has it for $3.96. Guess i have to wait until i get home so i can save a dollar instead of using my iphone. Bastards!

Anywho, I am psyched for this. Regardless of what others say. I get this early, i got to have the menzingers album early. Now this. All i can say is that after a rather depressing bunch of weeks in regards to new music, I am not in new music overload.

I saw a show last night, bought lots of new music lately, listening a lot, reading a lot. I need to get some time to be awake and write more, and I am going to make it happen

Thanks for reading and get your friends to.

No comments:

Post a Comment