Thursday, April 15, 2010

Red City Radio

Today I bring you one of the new bands that I am kind of keeping my eye on. One of the best things I can say to describe them is the new Hot Water Music. I really get the same kind of feeling listening to these guys as I do listening to them. They have an ep that came out in July, 2009, called "To The Sons and Daughters of Woodie Guthrie." I sometimes forget that I have had the album that long, but when I put it back on, I get the same kind of excitement that I get when I hear "Trusty Chords" from Hot Water Music. I Really want to have some clever kind of statement or what not like most reviewers do, but honestly, this band speaks for itself. Watch and listen, if you are not tapping your foot, wanting to listen to more of their songs, well, then I really don't know what to tell you.



Red City Radio: "We are the Sons of Woody Guthrie" from Punknews.org on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment