Monday, June 21, 2010

I will reblog this all day

Last year, there were some BAD BAD BAD quality videos of Brian Fallon taking the stage with Bruce Springsteen and singing "No Surrender"

Well, apparently they were recording a DVD for the Boss and this video showed up today. High quality sound and video, but I can not find it to embed. So, head on over to punknews.org and take a listen.

I will probably get a lot of negativity for saying this, but I honestly think the verse Brian Fallon sings kind of puts the Boss to shame on this track. I mean, Brian openly admits to Springsteen being one of his heroes and you can hear it in his voice. But really, there is a more melodic quality to Brian Fallon's voice. Maybe it is just youth or the fact that he was not singing the whole show so he had fresher vocal chords. I''m not sure, but the video is worth checking out

watch it here

No comments:

Post a Comment