Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Song of the day, December 7

Did you enjoy the Bayside track yesterday? I did. Today I have The Almost's "Amazing, Because it is" this is not technically a Christmas song, but it puts me in the spirit. Plus, it also has a bit of "amazing grace" in it which was my grandfather's favorite song. He passed away suddenly about a week before Christmas when I was in high school and it was during his funeral that I found out Amazing Grace was his favorite song because of "That saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, Was blind, but now I see." line. This song is a modern take on it and, to me at least, makes a moving song have a more powerful impact.

This is a great song and reminds me of a great person who I always remember around this time of year. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment