Wednesday, December 22, 2010

hey hey, Song of the day

Sooooo... I have the next 5 days off of work, so if anyone cares, I may not be posting much until after the holidays.

That being said, today, I decided to post "Holiday" from The Get Up Kids. This song is off the album "Something to write home about."

This album has become one of my "memorable" albums that I talked about in recent posts. However, at the beginning, when I first bought the album. I was not really happy with it. I found it kind of annoying to listen to. It just did not fit what i was interested in at the time. I don't even really know what I was interested in. It seriously took me a couple of years of giving it a chance before i really got into it. It has since become my favorite TGUK album. It just goes to show, that if you do not give something a fair chance, you may miss out on something completely amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment