Thursday, December 30, 2010

what should i be doing?

Hey, I never get comments, so this is not a pitch to get more comments or anything. I just really want to know what those of you that read this thing would like to see more of. So, tell me, what should I be doing in these spaces? Do you like random songs? I know you like free music links. But, what else? should I be thinking of something everyday or save it up for bigger posts? These are things for me to think about for 2011.

One thing that I think is pretty exciting is that the government recently passed legislation about low-power radio stations. So, I would LOVE to set up something with that, for those of you in Northern Illinois within 10-15 miles of my house. That would be fun. I would also love to have this be a place not just for me, but for others who would like an honest opinion about things, art, music whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment