Tuesday, November 16, 2010

JBTV Gaslight Videos

so if you want to watch the whole episode, check out yesterday's post. I was screwing around last night trying to get the songs on my ipod and there are 3 more songs that did not air as well as more between songs banter on JBTV online.

My absolute favorite thing about the whole show was the little stories told by Brian between songs. I usually cannot stand that stuff, but he reminds me of how my lady and I talk. Just bustin' people's chops, talking about nothing and everything all at once. My favorite quote is probably "this is a baby-makin' song. Just listen to the lyrics. So, if you are susceptible to babies, LOOK OUT."

I love the band and honestly, i just kind of want to hang out with them. The interviews prove that they are just as much fans of music as I am. Brian even mentions his "default" Lawrence Arms tattoo and how he knew he "made" it when Chuck Ragan from Hot Water Music sent him a song to get his opinion. That is pretty awesome.













No comments:

Post a Comment