Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Song of the day, Novebmber 23

today sucks at work. Basically, i work with some of the laziest people i have ever met. They are "too busy" and they do not seem to understand that the reason their department is almost completely gone is because they have been "too busy" and complaining so long that almost all of their work is completed by other people and they still complain about being "too busy"

today, because of this, i pick "dropjaw" by the broadways. This song may show up many times in my song of the day posts as it is one of my all time favorite songs.

"Fuck the whole world!!!!!"




seems like another wasted day
sometimes i think i think too much
my heart just seems to run away
i thought of you
fuck the whole world
i just want to sit and cry tonite in the arms that make me happy
i never thought a smile could change my life, my whole life
what a pretty girl on such a cloudy day
and i don't care about anything
every night i make a wish that i'll see you tomorrow.
sugar, i've never tasted anything so sweet
never felt something so beautiful
this ugly world needs more beauty like yours
my star, my love

No comments:

Post a Comment