Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Altpress has some SXSW videos up

This news actually comes off the Felix Culpa facebook page. There are a few Felix Culpa live videos up on the altpress.com SXSW features page.

The sound quality is ok, there are some distorted parts because of how they recorded it and the sound maxing out the camera. But really, this is pretty awesome. There are tons of great bands on there so far and I would assume there would be some more through the end of the week, but I do not know for sure. Smoke or Fire, minus the bear, terrible things, title fight, the forecast, rival schools, even mariachi el bronx, lots of great bands

I have been saying for years that I would like to go to South by Southwest, but it has never been something i can get together on. But damn, seeing these videos makes me want to go even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment