Thursday, March 25, 2010

Good to Altpress doesn't overlook everything amazing

So I have had a subscription to alternative press for quite a long time now. The last few years have been hit or miss. They seem to have their shit together on all the trendy, poppy or whatever is popular with the high schoolers at the time. But when it comes to older bands, or amazing bands that seem to be huge in my eyes, but go forgotten with others, well they seem to be a day late and a dollar short. Their reviews are usually done months after the album has come out, where the haircut neon shirt bands have reviews prior to release. But, that is just me, jaded, older punk guy that I am (sarcasm)

Anywho, it looks as though they got something right, with this spot on review of "Wasted Potential" which I am a huge fan of as you can tell. Read it here

No comments:

Post a Comment